Pages

Wednesday 30 November 2016

Milkshake Enlarging

Last week, I have been learning about enlargement. To show that I had an understanding of it, we had to enlarge a picture out on the courts.  Before I could go outside and draw my picture,  there were a couple of steps that I had to follow and complete. First, I had to select a picture that I wanted and paste it in a google drawing. I choose a milkshake. Then I had to find a grid to put on top of my milkshake so that I could enlargen it easier. After that, I had to work out what my scale factor would be. Mine was 1 cm represented 25 cm.
Screenshot 2016-11-30 at 09.27.46.png
Once I had finished those steps, I had to get a measuring tape and use the cm side to precisely draw my grid outside, and start drawing my milkshake. To make sure that I drew my milkshake accurately, I counted the squares. I found this a bit challenging because I couldn’t draw the milkshake correctly, and my grids lines weren’t straight.

Screenshot 2016-11-30 at 09.32.20.png

0 comments:

Post a Comment