Pages

Monday 8 June 2015

Conjunctions

Screenshot 2015-06-05 at 11.05.29.png
Screenshot 2015-06-05 at 11.05.39.png

WALT: Learning to use conjunctions

Today In reading, I played a game that was called conjunctions. In this game, they would give me a sentence and they would leave one word blank. That means that the bubbles would come up with words like:  and, so, but and I would have to click on the right word that would match the sentence. I found this game really easy and next time I would like to play this game but more harder.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Kia Ora Petuana , I like your reading game , I have played this game and it is really fun. How long did it take for you to do this ?

Unknown said...

Talofa Lava Alyssa,

Thank you for commenting on my blog, and no, it didn't take me that long to do because I understood how to do this.

Post a Comment