Pages

Friday 29 July 2016

Matching Metaphors



WALT: Match metaphors with their meaning in sport and nonsport activities.

Previously, I have been learning about metaphors. To help me to have an even better understanding of them, I played a game and I had to match sport and nonsport meanings with the correct metaphor. Because I had already played this game with the writing target group, I had to teach the other students how to play it. I found this game very useful and fun because I got to use them in my narrative. My favourite metaphor is "A big hit". This game helped me alot, especially in writing.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aloha Petuana,I like how you said that you found this game very useful because it can help you with writing. I also played this game and I used a metaphor in my writing. It is a useful game to play I would play this game again. Would you play this game again?.

Post a Comment