Pages

Monday 15 June 2015

Writing word problems



Today In maths, I learnt how to write word problems for an equation. As you can see, the equation that I choose was the easiest. I choose it because I did not want to get stuck on a hard one and because I didn't know the answer to it or how to do it. While I was doing these two problems, I realized that I needed to know my nine and five times tables. fortunately, I did so that's why I found these problems easy. Next time, when I do problems like these, I want to challenge myself and do a harder one.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kia Ora Petuana , I really like that you understand your money times with any time tables. When I was doing my word problems it was pretty easy but it was hard when I did money with decimals , for example 5.905 + 452= this is really hard for me. Do you know the answer?

Post a Comment